Are you looking for a way to set up a multiplayer game in Mini Militia and How to invite your friends? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to get your game up and running. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be ready to take on your friends in head-to-head combat. Let’s get started!
Step by Step Guide for How to invite your friends to a multiplayer game in Mini Militia
1. Open the Mini Militia game on your Android/iOS device.
2. Click on Play Online button.
3. Select the Custom Game button.
4. A list of servers will show, select any one server that you like and click join.
5. Now click on the Host button to create your room.
6. Enter any name that you want for your room to create.
7. If you want to make your room private, click on the lock on the right side of the name box and enter any password for your room, so this room will be not accessible to anyone, only you will be able to join them.
8. Click on Create button
9. So the room will now be created.
10. If you created a private room then tell your friends about the server and the name of your room and password so they will be able to join the game easily.
Must Read: Mini Militia Hacks
11. Only you have access to control this private room.